MUSIC TASTES GOOD 2017
Saturday September 30, 2017
SAT, SEP 30 – SUN, OCT 1, 2017
Marina Green Park
386 E Shoreline Dr.
Long Beach, CA, 90802
Doors 11:00 AM / Show 12:00 PM
MUSIC TASTES GOOD 2017: WEEKEND PASSES Ween, Sleater-Kinney, Ride, Charles Bradley, Alvvays, Los Lobos, Of Montreal, Dr. Octagon, !!!, Bearcoon, Big Freedia, Brainstory, Broncho, Dengue Fever, Digable Planets, Durand Jones & The Indications, Furcast, Halcones, Harriet Brown, Heaven 17, Hot 8 Brass Band, Jay Som, Joyce Manor, Kate Tempest, L.A. Edwards, LEDFLOYD (Pigeon John + 2MEX + AWOL One), Los Master Plus, minihorse, The Natives, Old 97’s, Parade Of Lights, Peaches, Protomartyr, Rufrano, The Sandinistas, Slaves, TV Heads, Vagabon, Vinyl Williams, Y La Bamba, Plus award-winning chefs from Long Beach and New Orleans in The Taste Tent!
• All sales are final; no refunds or exchanges for any reason
• Music Tastes Good is rain or shine. All acts, times, and locations are subject to change without notice
• Festival RFID Wristbands will arrive within 2-3 weeks of the festival. Lost or stolen wristbands will not be replaced
• Music Taste Good operates on a cashless system using RFID wristbands. Pay for food, drinks & merch at vendor locations using your RFID wristband. Activate your wristband with your credit or debit card once it arrives in the mail (and Top-Up w/cash or card on-site)
• Children 5 & under get in free. Discount tickets for children ages 6-12 are available for $35/day with a ticketed adult (available only at the box office; subject to capacity)
• In/Out privileges reserved for VIP ticket-holders
• Orders from outside US/Canada will be moved to Will Call at the end of your purchase